Stonehenge Capital is actively seeking investment opportunities in Utah-based businesses
- Stonehenge Utah Investment Fund I, LLC – $24.9 million loan fund
- $16.7 million invested to date in 9 Utah small businesses
- Actively seeking investment opportunities
- Senior, Senior Stretch and Mezzanine Debt financing
- Target investment range of $500,000 to $4 million
- Up to 7-year term
- Working capital
- Growth capital financing
- Equipment financing
- Asset acquisition
- Bridge Financing
Characteristics of investment candidates
- Businesses located in or relocating to Utah
- Investments that have a job creation/retention impact
- Principal address of business will be located in a qualified census tract per New Market Tax Credit requirements
- Business meets SBA size standards for its specific industry
- Proven management team with industry experience
- Typically at least $2 million in revenue and profitable
- Stable operating history with compelling industry fundamentals
For More Information, Contact
Stonehenge Community Development, LLC
191 W. Nationwide Blvd Suite 600 Columbus, OH 43215
ENVE Composites - Ogden, UT
ENVE designs, manufactures and sells high-end carbon composite products for the cycling industry. ENVE was seeking financing for the construction of a new headquarters facility to support increased growth and to consolidate operations. Stonehenge provided $4MM in subordinated debt as part of a $10MM construction project. ENVE will design, manufacture, distribute, and test their products all in one facility. By providing a 7- year note, Stonehenge provided affordable longer term growth capital to meet ENVE’s continued growth initiatives.
La Posada Pintada - Bluff, UT
La Posada Pintada is a family owned boutique inn located in Bluff, Utah, a rural community in southern Utah. Stonehenge Community Development provided approximately $565,000 loan to expand the existing 6-room inn into a 10-unit facility. Due to the small population in the area, La Posada Pintada was unable to attract funding from conventional banks, who tend to be located in the state’s larger cities. “But For” New Market Tax Credit financing, La Posada Pintada would not have been able to attract the financing needed to expand the facility.
Stay in Business - Salt Lake City, UT
Stay in Business (“SIB”) is a startup company that provides a one-stop solution to enable businesses to formulate effective disaster recovery plans and business continuity plans. The SIB platform was developed because of customer demand in the marketplace to have a reliable disaster recovery system. Stonehenge Community Development provided affordable, patient capital in the form of a $2MM loan to SIB as a working capital solution to grow their new startup company.
MAC Warehouse - Sandy, UT
Mac Warehouse refurbishes preowned Apple computers and other products. Mac Warehouse used NMTC financing for working capital and to retire a higher priced start-up loan. Stonehenge provided $1.5M to Mac Warehouse to help meet their growth and expansion goals. Without NMTCs Mac Warehouse would not have the low-cost institutional capital necessary to help expand their operations and grow their direct sales channel.